Welcome, Come check out the Website!
Welcome, I'm Deborah and here's some stuff about about me, 1900's bands and music that were lit back in the day and are still lit today, and my top ten favorite songs.
Here are some sites and apps I use frequently
Check out these 1900s music hits
- "American Patrol" by Sousa's Band.
- "A Bird in a Gilded Cage" by Harry Macdonough.
- "Doan Ye Cry, Mah Honey" by S. H. Dudley.
- "The Duchess Of Central Park" by Harry Macdonough.
- "For Old Time's Sake" by Will F.Jackson
- "Just Because She Made Dem Goo-Goo Eyes" by Dan W.Quinn
And just some bands I'm into as well
- Alice In Chains
- Green Day
- Pearl Jam
- Foo Fighters